PT 4 Kids offers Pediatric Physical Therapy Telehealth
Simple and Effective
What is a Pediatric Physical Therapy Telehealth visit?
- It is a remote, one on one Telehealth visit that is performed by our skilled Pediatric Physical Therapists
- It is done in the comfort of your own home
- It is performed on a computer connected to the internet (i-phone, i-pad, desktop, etc.)
During your visit, you will receive:
- Direct instruction on specific exercises and handling skills to do with your child
- Education on how to best use positioning, stretching, strengthening and fun activities to work on your child’s Physical Therapy goals
- Immediate feedback from your Physical Therapist
Benefits of a Pediatric Physical Therapy Telehealth visit:
- This option is convenient.
- Many insurance plans pay for Telehealth PT visits due to the COVID 19 pandemic.
- You will be spending quality time with your child.
5 Technical Tips for a Successful Pediatric Telehealth Physical Therapy Visit:
- Make sure your phone or computer is fully charged or plugged into the electrical outlet
- Close all windows on the device you are using
- Make sure no other device is using your WIFI or internet (turn off Netflix or other programs)
- Getting closer to the WIFI tower will help strengthen your signal if needed
- If you have a bad connection and you cannot hear or see your therapist, exit out of the visit and try to enter again through your text or emailed invitation
SCHEDULE YOUR PEDIATRIC PHYSICAL THERAPY TELEHEALTH VISIT BY CLICKING ON THE FOLLOWING LINK: www.physicaltherapy4kids/contact
FOR QUESTIONS, CALL: 914-421-9392
We look forward to “seeing” you soon!!!